Benefits for Corporate Members
We offer Corporate Members the opportunity to:
- Attend biannual meetings with our Chair and Vice Chair to discuss emerging thinking around LEDNet priorities and potential joint work;
- Fund research or pilot interventions in a relevant priority area;
- Attend one LEDNet meeting each year, to present project results, future thinking and corporate best practice on a relevant priority area;
- Host a site visit to a project that demonstrates ambitious practice in an area of interest to LEDNet members;
- Host an annual LEDNet reception, to be attended by strategic environment directors and senior staff within all of our corporate members - the reception will be designed for networking, and as an opportunity to hear from a high profile thinker in one of our strategic priority areas; and
- Be profiled on LEDNet’s webpages as a Corporate Member.
Benefits for LEDNet
LEDNet recognises that London boroughs require a broad range of partners to deliver their ambitions, and all LEDNet members already work with a wide range of existing corporate partners. We are keen to harness corporate support and insight to support our collective strategic priorities.
We are looking to bring on board Corporate Members who understand local government, share our ambition to deliver excellent environmental services through collaborative and innovative means, and who can support our work through financial support, joint working and insight.
How to become a member
We invite companies who are interested in becoming a LEDNet Corporate Member to submit an Expression of Interest, outlining:
- How your activities align with LEDNet’s outcomes and strategic priorities;
- What benefits your company could bring to LEDNet members; and
- What engagement you would seek with LEDNet and your proposed approach to the partnership.
Please submit your Expression of Interest to Kate Hand (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Our membership fee is set at £3,000 p/a for Corporate Members, not including funding for joint projects and events.
You can download LEDNet's full corporate membership offer and details here.
If you would like to discuss LEDNet's corporate membership offer further, please contact Kate Hand, LEDNet’s Principal Policy and Projects Officer in the first instance (email@example.com).