National lockdown: stay at home
- Coronavirus (COVID‑19) is spreading fast.
- Do not leave your home unless necessary.
- 1 in 3 people who have the virus have no symptoms, so you could be spreading it without knowing it.
Use these sources of information
UK government, NHS and Public Health England websites
- UK government advice on coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Find out how to protect yourself or check if you need medical help on the NHS website
- GOV.UK guidance for employers and businesses
Our office is closed, please use the website
London Councils’ offices at 59½ Southwark Street, SE1 0AL are formally closed until further notice. This measure has been taken to support efforts to stop the spread of coronavirus. Please be assured that London Councils’ work continues and you can use this website to find out more about our services and how to get in touch.