The funding for the London Cultural Improvement Programme came to an end in 2011. This website will remain live to ensure that the learning and resources from the programme are still available. For an overview of the programme visit the LCIP Index.
On Thursday 19 June 2008, London hosted the regional launch of the Towards an Excellent Service at the Cultural Improvement In London Seminar.
Hosted by the London Borough of Tower Hamlets and chaired by Howard Simmons, chair of CLOA London, speakers included:
- Graham Fisher, Chief Executive MLA London
- Martyn Allison, National Cultural Advisor, IDeA
- Brain King, Principal Consultant, IDeA
- Cathy Page, Head of Local Government, DCMS
- Nicholas Holgate, Director General DCMS
- Toni Ainge, Chair of the London Cultural Improvement Group
- Cathy Page, DCMS Head of Local Government
The agenda, presentations and handouts from the day can be downloaded from this page. This material by the London Cultural Improvement Programme is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Please link to this page when providing attribution and credit the London Cultural Improvement Programme.