We support the London Association of Directors of Adult Social Services' finance leads network. This network is open to adult social care finance leads in all London boroughs.
The terms of reference for the group are
- to cover a range of adults service business issues of mutual interest, including relevant service development, policy implementation and London wide issues
- to contribute to strategic debates about the future of adults social services and new legislation
- to benchmark financial performance in relation to the most efficient delivery of adult social services
- to provide mutual support to other members and to assist London ADASS
- to link to ADASS and with other ADASS London sub-groups for briefing and other joint work
- to provide opportunities to meet other relevant officers in Department of Health and NHS London.
If you are an adult social care finance lead in a London borough and would like to attend these meetings, please contact [email protected].