The Keep London Safe campaign has been developed to increase awareness and understanding of NHS Test and Trace and will drive home public health messaging to ensure Londoners know how to get a test if they are showing Covid-19 symptoms.
The NHS Test and Trace service has been introduced so we can return to normal life as quickly as possible, in a way that protects us all.
The NHS Test and Trace Service:
- ensures that anyone who develops symptoms of coronavirus (Covid-19) can quickly be tested to find out if they have the virus, and also includes targeted asymptomatic testing of NHS and social care staff and care home residents
- helps trace close recent contacts of anyone who tests positive for coronavirus and, if necessary, notifies them that they must self-isolate at home to help stop the spread of the virus
Please continue to follow the government guidelines:
- Get vaccinated and get your booster dose
- Wear a face covering in most indoor public places and on public transport
- Work from home, if you can
- Let fresh air in if you meet indoors. Meeting outdoors is safer
- Get tested and self-isolate if required
GOV.UK has more guidance on how to get tested, eligibility, how to self-isolate and specific situations.