If your Older Persons Freedom Pass expired on 31st March 2019 and you have not renewed your pass you will now need to follow the instructions below:
1. Contact the Freedom Pass team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0300 330 1433
2. You will need to provide:
- your full name,
- your sole or principal address in London,
- your date of birth,
- the last four digits of the long number shown on the front of your existing Freedom Pass, and
- your unique renewal number from your letter, which starts with FRER, if you have it.
If your address details have changed since you received your pass please provide your previous address details. You must also provide proof of your new address details, either by attaching proof to your email or by post to the following address. Find out what documents we accept.
PO Box 6618
Once your details have been verified a new pass will be posted to you.
If you are a resident in the London Borough of Camden and you have not received your pass please contact your borough of Camden.